The Shoppes at Chino Hills Gift Card is naturally the gift of choice, and may be purchased in any denomination beginning at $10 at Guest Services.
The Shoppes at Chino Hills Gift Card is valid at any Shoppes merchant or restaurant where credit cards are accepted. A $1 activation fee per card applies.
Gift Card Overview
- There is a $1.00 activation fee per card.
- Gift cards do not expire; however after 1 year of inactivity, a monthly maintenance fee of $2.50 will be deducted.
- The monthly maintenance fee will always be calculated from the date of the last transaction.
- If the card is lost or stolen, you may call guest services and lock the gift card. You will need the transaction ID number located on the purchase receipt.
- Once a card is locked, bring the purchase receipt to guest services and the card can be unlocked and the balance transferred onto a new gift card. There is a $5.00 transfer fee for this transaction and the transferred funds are immediately available for use.
- Gift cards may be used at the restaurants; however tips cannot be put on the gift cards.
- Any refunds must be put onto the original gift card used. It will take 5-7 business days for the refund to appear on the gift card.
- Shoppes gift cards cannot be used at Trader Joe's or Comerica Bank.
Register Your Shoppes Gift Card!
Effective April 1, 2013, Shoppes guests will be able to register your gift cards and select a PIN number. This is an optional feature being added to all Shoppes at Chino Hills gift cards, whether purchased before or after April 1, 2013.
To register your card, go to www.getmybalance.com, register your gift card and select their pin number. All other gift card rules and regulations will apply. See the Terms & Conditions insert you received with your gift card or contact Guest Services at 909/247-9982.