The Shoppes at Chino Hills
Located within the fastest growing metropolitan area in the U.S., The Shoppes at Chino Hills open-air lifestyle center creates a unique downtown experience for the City of Chino Hills as it serves some of the strongest demographics in the Inland Empire.
- Just west of the Chino Valley (71) freeway on the border of San Bernardino,Orange, and Los Angeles Counties
- Features over 70 retail tenants and 60,000 square feet of 2nd story office space
- Surrounding trade area encompasses a population of one million
- Chino Hills has a $760,000 median home value and median income higher than Beverly Hills
- Chino Hills ranks as the 16th safest city in the United States and one of the top ten places to live in the West
- Opus West developed the master plan for the Shoppes at Chino Hills that includes a new Chino Hills Community Park and a new Chino Hills Civic Center, featuring a police department, library, city hall and five administration facilities